Rules for Secondary Schools, Junior & Senior Primary and Kiwi Cricket are found here.
Teams on Equal Points After Pool Play
Where play-off qualifying teams finish pool play with equal points on the website leaderboard, the higher qualifier will be assessed by the following:
• Firstly, the team who beats the other during pool play
• Secondly, the team who has the most “wins” during pool play
• Thirdly, the team who has the least “losses” during pool play
• Forthly, the team with the highest ratio of net runs per wicket throughout pool play
If further distinction is required to determine play-off qualification or ranking, TCA will make the final decision in each case.
IF FINALS ARE CANCELLED OR TIED
1. If any final or semi-final is cancelled or
abandoned due to weather or any other cause the winner will be deemed to be the team that was the higher
qualifier on the leader board after the completion of pool play.
2. If any semi-final is tied the team that was the higher qualifier on the leader board after the completion of pool play, shall be deemed to be the winner.
3. If any final is tied the title shall be shared.